Friday, July 16, 2010

mushi-mushi =)

hello sunshine =),,oh my..im feel so terrible rite now..kame sangat dah tak updated blog..and u guys never know how sad i am.=((,.i cant updated my blog at the pc..and its totally SUCK !! all my pictures are in there..and know how can i upload my picture in this laptop  ??? =( ..and blog pun dah tunggang-langgang..layout ke mane ?? followers ke mane ?? semuenye harus dirpebaharui =( i need my old layout.. =(..talked about school , mid-year exam result..terok sangat,,=(( no A's but im glad i got no E's,,but ill never give up,,
NEVER SAY NEVER MAN !! =) that is my fav words..i use to say it in the class =)...today is atiena's 7th birthday =) happy birthday little girl..sorry i got no present for u !! mita ibu and ayah =) Hahaa ..14 july was my mother's birthday ..happy birthday ibu ..and i got no present for you too ;'\..Soryyyy ..my layout ?? i know it's ugly..I dont know where to find it rite now Iela help meeeeeee ;') not me her name is almost same as mine I love you besties =)..ok guys i talk to you later ..siap2 pergi sekolah =)..and dont worry my blog will be updated soon and i need a time to give my blog some make-up ;'))..yeahh i know my english is broken ..later then ;')

No comments:

Post a Comment